The Most Beautiful Dream Life Fulfilled Main Rodriguez In Madrid

Young Midfielder Real Madrid, Jose Rodriguez said he was satisfied with the performance in his debut match Los Blancos squad in the Copa del Rey.

Facing Alcoyano, Madrid finally settled opposition from Segunda Division club by a score of 4-1. Rodriguez also contributed one goal, along with Kaka and Karim Benzema who scored a winning goal.

Apart satisfied with the game, players who were aged 17 years was admitted that he had managed to achieve one of the greatest dreams of a young player.

"The dream of all young players are playing in the first team," said Rodriguez.

"My parents had a match record. Actually, I was not expecting it and I was very happy. I was so happy when Mourinho called me."

Although appearing quite impressive to notch a goal in his first game, but Rodriguez insisted that the win was more attractive