Rarely Main, Sinclair No Regrets Join City

Since moving to Manchester City, Scott Sinclair did not get a lot of allotment perform on the gridiron. Even so, he admitted he regretted having joined the Citizens.

Sinclair left Swansea City and headed to Eastlands on transfer deadline day last year. Transfer fee 23-year-old winger was reportedly worth 6.2 million pounds.

In the City, Sinclair is rarely installed by manager Roberto Mancini. So far, he's only played three times in all competitions. His last appearance was as his side lost to Aston Villa in the League Cup, last September.

Although Mancini gave him plenty of opportunity appears, Sinclair still praised the Italian man.

"He is a good manager to work with. He's got a lot of requests for the players to make sure you perform and get results," said Sinclair told Sky Sports News.

"That's what you want from a manager, giving you the demand and pressure. He wants us to be at the best level we can," he continued.

Furthermore, the former Chelsea player is also claimed to be able to understand the situation now. She does not regret having decided to move to City.

"When you come to a big club, there will be times when you do not play. I know it, and when I get the chance, then I will give everything and make sure I stay on the team," he said.

"I'm still young and want to be part of a big club. I'm learning every day, every training session and every game," said Sinclair.

"It was fun when I was at Swansea and I play every week. As a player, that's what you want to do. But, at the same time, you want to win trophies and play in the Champions League. That is the main thing and that's why I went," he explained.

"All I can do is work hard, kept his head, and made sure I would get the chance," he said.