Not sure Messi Ballon d'Or Back Earn

Mainstay striker Barcelona, Lionel Messi, pessimism can win the Ballon d'Or this year, or four times in a row.

The Argentine superstar was also menegeskan never intend to get the gold ball was initiated by France Football since 1956 and has now changed its name to the FIFA Ballon d'Or.

"I do not think about winning the Ballon d'Or. I feel lucky to have reached three times and it is the pride that is extraordinary," said Lionel Messi, as reported by Marca.

"However, I will enter the year in which I will not win it again. I think it could have been Iker Casillas or Cristiano Ronaldo, who reached this year," said the striker nicknamed the Messiah.

When asked about who would be chosen as the best player in 2012, a man 25 years old who had just its status as a father, referring to his counterpart in Barcelona and the Argentina national team.

"I do not know anyone on the list of potential winners. I will give the option to Xavi, Andres Iniesta and one other player from my country (Argentina)," said Messi.

Organisers of the Ballon d'Or, has released a list of potential winners that includes 23 professional players from the league's elite world on Monday (29.10.12).

From the list of names, will be chosen three names deserve to be considered the best player that was announced on 29 November 2012. Later, out of the three finalists, a player receives the official FIFA Ballon d'Or, the award ceremony in Zurich, Switzerland, January 7, 2013.